Thursday, March 4, 2010

made my heartstrings go ding bing ing

Foolish children.

roscoe's chicken and waffles

I have three small respectable treasure boxes I've collected and assembled from my lifetime.
I love treasure boxes. I love nice boxes. I love sorting prized objects, into very nice boxes, and then forgetting about them for three years until I find them again and transport myself into the past with objects that remind me of times and events that made my heartstrings go ding bing ing

nonexistent spins was my kaptcha
croquet chairman was my kaptcha
is ornament was my kaptcha
of treats was my kaptcha

If I was a prostitute, I'd be called Zook. Zook Zookity Zook.

the people I want disappear like misties

we threw shoes at each other
I wish I could get into fights like that
No one is that invested in me



Twisted Truckers

Betty is maternal and her fancy of him is sappy and repulsive

I HATE my FUCKING dispatcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment