Friday, March 5, 2010

COMIC BOOK NARRATION TECHNIQUE BECOMES VERSATILE!

he once pulled the moon down to the earth into this house by the strings of his sister's hair and the web of a spider that they befriended
-their mother in their warm loving den, her hands being used to speak of the pulling.



like trading cards. A new way to create
A new way to organize
A new way to think

I collected from my ridiculously large photo archives (that I keep obsessively adding to) about a dozen images that felt relevant to me at that time, and then wrote down why they were. Most of them were tidbits like the one up there that partners with the image.
I wrote a quick narrative for a 6 page comic in 30 minutes. -and the most important part of it was that I respected it as a narrative, nothing seemed wrong with it to me. It just was what it was, I tested it on a few different people, they had only a few corrections to add. Most accomplishing thing I've done in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment