Sunday, March 28, 2010

'I'm going to have sex with the souls written into your books'

my dreams become realer and realer every morning. It's a reality. I know it.

real realer reality
couchcrampcrunch, fuckers (it's a dance from the trailer infested faraway deserts, a place to party, a place to be home)

writing the themes for your own fantasies

you terrify me. I must say, as an authoritative figure.

Oliphander the Unstoppable

you're in the city leone. I've heard all about how beautiful you look in the elevators when cited by my explorer roommates, they go into the wild of the deep artschool holes in our city, and find you! the rare and treasured leone reevus monster, powers uncountable.

introvert penis pie
?

pomegranate photo is arousing. pineapples growing as well. whats next.
the pomegranate is broken in half in this photo, seeds falling out, there are so many it cannot contain them in one half. seeds. this is strange and interesting.

i feel like your brain is always ticking away at rocks bigger than jupiter
thinking things out and sculpting some shape in your head to make sense


(dear author i
obsessstalkjackofftodesire
of my choosing):

I'm going to have sex with the souls written into your books
when you look down to your nevermoving desk of subconsciousness realized and confronted below and see us,
I'll tickle the timid toes of your security

No comments:

Post a Comment