Sunday, May 9, 2010

So I've been talking to the awesome baby boy I met

'New York in celestial blue and silver' francesca lia block

there's this baby on the couch behind mine I've been talking to at filter, this cafe i like doing homework at, and he's just really cool. he has these crazy big deep blue eyes and funny blond hair that sticks up right in the middle, and he literally like, communicates with me with his face- i can see him registering information and reacting to me. he's like 1. it's awesome. he has two little giant teeth growing far apart from each other.
I taught him how to flip your hands upside-down and make funny hand glasses on your face. I don't think he'll be able to do it until his ligaments develop a little more, but like- when I started doing it step by step for him he stopped smiling and started watching my hands and what they were doing. i think he totally got it.
and then he was crawling all over the place and fell, or something, something startled him and he started crying? but his voice, it sounded like a raged opulent hell gliding bird, it was fucking beautiful. this kid, this kid is filled with something that's gunna be way powerful one day, he's like, got the juice man. totally.
he's totally flirting with me. that's what it is.
I just got played by a 1 year old. damn.

I took a photo of them and got his mom's email so i could send it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment