Saturday, May 1, 2010

the fish singing around their bubble
their bubble, as in they are inside, whoever they are, watching the fish swim around them with care love and happiness directed towards them, little gold omens of fishy well being

I've been playeda fool for 6 years by an asshole who I thought or wanted to think was someone who cared for and loved me, and I just now after all this time got it through my thick retarded cranium. my goodness, nice to meet you self respect sir, you have lovelyteeth

on trying to make music:
yeah, all i can say, even though it sounds dumb is, just make it and keep making it whatever it is even if it sucks
i swear
i started doing that and it's getting better

'if your worried about being comfortable you're not gunna get shit done. you won't be comfortable working. deal with being uncomfortable, hungry, tired, whatever, and you're work will flourish'
my friend Javier

please don't clown your light out al porto

instead of peace as a goodbye, 'peaces' - sam mewton (mewtown)

No comments:

Post a Comment