Monday, February 22, 2010

he's pink, he's small, he's furry and he's got 21 asshoes and can get pregnant

palindrome:
love
evol(ve)
evol(evil)

dear little pigs don't go into that cave. hot dog parties. you're all going to DIE. fine. sure theres cake. are you really going to ignore getting deaded for cake? you fattasses. cute little fattasses. please don't go...

Bonzo Dog Band - 'Can Blue Men Sing The Whites?'

small girl, bitter stature: '.....................I catch people like you on fire.'

to jasmine:
you rub off on me like dogs rub on stuffed animals

lightning dolt

I’m a flying titted coconut!

beastliness - sex

you don't need anybody else to light your fire. light your own fire. light your s o u l on fire.

exit the boat at the bottom of the ocean

I hang by all fours from your chandelier steeply and rudely stair around my butt at you deeply. (this is from a monkeys perspective, in a respectable household. this is not about anal sex.)

micheal martello and i found ourselves by mistake standing over a large frozen lake hidden under the snow while looking for a hill to sled down
it was outstanding

janey and pompy are so cool
Sacagawea and her son Jean Baptists Charbonneau where nicknamed janey and pomp, or pompy by lewis and clark

filling my cubbies with valuable things

finding the homes of previously thought to only be imaginable things

the word 'scenario' has a slightly negative connotation i realize

break ah rule like ah breadstick

I found the pair of shoes I wore into the scariest river in northern california I know like a worrier from 9 months ago covered in dusted mud in a bag berried in my shoe box.
I am wearing them now, and feel like a baddass.

i screwed up again and its really unfortunate.
my face is getting smaller my face is streetchiiinnng emily put it on my face
and now its streetchiiing

greece is fat

i'm poking the beast to see who he really is

No comments:

Post a Comment