Saturday, February 27, 2010

THE FLOOR IS LAVA

what DO i owe myself?

my roommates are identical twins
evan has a large lump on the back of his head, and he and his family hypothesize that it is because andre sat on his head in the womb.
andre says is because their mom dropped him.

consider: nightmares are a test of character. what you do in your dreams inside a first person veiw still counts as credit towards who you are.

digging your own poonless grave

THE FLOOR IS LAVA

do you have a canning machine?
if you had a canning machine, you could can anything you want to can.
you could make anything you want, into treasure, by putting it in a can.
just think, of all that treasure.
god i love containers.

I want to make farting appropriate. how does one take on such a task? I want to make it an everyday perk. one of the joys of life not just for me (of which it is a joy to hear and do), but for everyone.
like a funny joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment