Tuesday, April 20, 2010

rearranging deck chairs on the titanic, it will (f)elate your soul

I hafta control myself

trying to write this comic, ready to get my ass burned when it pisses people off with some sort of inauthenticity pertaining to masculine behavior hookers or trucking

soothing my soul with calmnation tears

watching my roommates, the 'fashion' twins as people call them, gay identical male artists who continually antagonize each other and collaborate often, figure out what to wear frantically together everyday is so amazing.

helltown helptown faceplantincloudtown failtown clown cars and fat chicks match up well. 

life is literally a giant fucking video game with googles of layers of levels blurring over each other

just reinforce me please

kelly nicole monson is rearranging deck chairs on the titanic
that was brilliant kelly

we control people on our terms
we help people on their terms

in response to the poem at the beginning of soap, a book by francis ponge
-put a bar in the microwave
ontop of a paper towel, it will
(f)elate your soul

No comments:

Post a Comment