Thursday, December 10, 2009

'Don't break the table, fattass'

....fine. I'm really, really sorry for crashing your car, raping your mother and putting your cat in the microwave. but i'll make you a sandwich right now, if that's ok. ....hm? why am i still alive? ... you haven't killed me yet. get on your shit man, whatsamatter with you. you're going to fail your life class if im not dead in.... ! toast is up.

on the outside, I'm always Mercedes. But inside. The joker lives within. Always hanging by his feet, polkadotted boxers exposed in defeat beneath the stern look of the bat miles high, far above the streets.

Cold Brains Mutations don't call me lame. Dear magical door I'm painting please take away all my pain and make my knees stop aching like old rusty crusty peg legs, star i wished on last night do you hate me?
CX

TECHNICOLOR SCHEME!!!

I'm spinning between people because I can't stand myself and when everyone else is working I'm left going insane up on my big fat public retarded shelf WHO LIKES THAT WORD, NO ONE!


the wind blows my hair around like a man throws his girl around



that swings got some swingers to attend in the sun again.


the title of this note is a quote from Jasmine Marin.

No comments:

Post a Comment