Tuesday, July 13, 2010

stop editing

you've got to earn my love.



if you hate being a bitch so much mercedes, then why do you do it ALL THE TIME

i find music in public cafe's very annoying; i go there to work, write and think. motherfuckergodammit. rarely, do they play work music.
or at least my work music.

'wull, how bout, insteaduf trying to change myself, i just, accept myself____'
words from mouth to self at 4am in bed.

'you never forget the names of the hot, stuck up bitches'

Aunt Tillie on her deathbed: 'I had a good life, I ate a lotta shrimp.'

I just wanna be happy..

falling in love does NOT help

'how many tickets does it cost for a KNUCKLE SANDWICH!!! OOOOOHHHHhhh'

-I found a cafe that plays work music. It's all used to be obscure but now becoming trendy 80's newwave. SCOREee.

there’s a secret megalomaniac in me

love is weird

No comments:

Post a Comment